06th August 2023
9 AM to approximately 1 PM
Meeting Point: Parkplatz am Scharlbarg
Price: 30,00 €
What to expect
Get out of the city for a while – pure nature can be found in the Fischbeker Heide, just a few minutes’ drive from the big city of Hamburg.
From August to September, the heath blooms, and in the magnificent purple and wild bloom, you often have the luck to see the famous German grey heath.
At the Mini Wander Retreat in the Fischbeker Heide on August 6, 2023, you can enjoy nature with all your senses and recharge your batteries.
The retreat lasts 2-3 hours – in this time together, we work with all our senses and the harmony of nature.
The walk will take place in (almost) complete silence. In addition, we will practice various pranayama and meditation techniques, which will allow us to forget everyday life for a short time and relax completely.
We will also be accompanied by the lovely Sarah, who will assist me on this day and even provide you with a small vegan snack!
Since we will be doing pranayams and meditations, we recommend you eat very lightly and maybe even skip the coffee this morning. Of course, this is not a strict rule, but just a recommendation, as coffee is very activating and can impact the meditations.
What you need
- 30€ suitably in cash or one day before by PayPal to email@example.com
- Journal or some paper, small notepad, etc. & pens
- Sufficient water
- Snacks of your choice
- Comfortable and sturdy shoes
- A blanket or cloth to sit on during the meditations
- Headgear in case it gets too hot
- Insect repellent
- If necessary, something to put on during breaks and meditations
- Rain jacket for the spontaneous Nordic showers
- Medication that you may need
- Plaster or similar in case of a blister on the foot
Where & When?
The meeting point is on 17.08.2022 at 9 am at the parking lot at Scharlbarg.