Locust Pose – Shalabhasana
- Shalabhasana is an intense backbend posture that supports building muscles in the lower back and stretches the entire back.
- The Asana also strengthens pelvic organs, legs, hip joints, and arms
- Due to the breath-triggered movements onto the stomach, you will feel massage and stimulation of your inner organs.
- The posture may relieve pain in the sacral and lumbar regions of the spine
- The bladder and the prostate glands also benefit from this asana and remain healthy
Triangle Pose – Trikonasana
- Trikonasana stretches and strengthens the legs’ ligaments, muscles, and the entire body’s side.
- This asana relieves backaches, and neck pains, strengthens the ankles, and develops the chest.
Hands to feet pose – Pada Hastasana
- Beautiful stretch to the entire backside of the body, from the head to the ankles
- Pada Hastasana provides the hamstrings with an intense stretch
- The head is below the heart, which supports a better flow of fresh blood to the brain
- The asana tones the abdominal organs and supports the production of digestive fluids
- Thus who suffer from bloating sensations or other gastric problems will benefit from Pada Hastasana due to the massing effects
- Helps with nasal and throat diseases
Bow Pose – Dhanurasana
- Dhanurnasana brings a nice stretch to the back, from the neck to the tailbone.
- It stretches your abdomen, chest, shoulders, front of your hips (hip flexors), and the front of your thighs (quadriceps).
- It brings elasticity to the spine and tones the abdominal organs
- It also opens the chest & shoulders, which benefits and deepens the breath
- Bow Pose also improves posture and counteracts the effects of sitting for extended periods
- Bow Pose strengthens your back muscles, the back of your thighs, and your glutes
Half Spinal Twist – Ardha Matsyendrasana
- This asana gives a lateral stretch to the entire spinal column, stimulating the spinal nerves and the nervous system and restoring the natural alignments of the spine.
- Ardha Mtsyendrasana relieves pain in the lumbago region, the hips, the shoulders, and the shoulder joints.
- The Asana strengthens the neck muscles.
- It may reduce the size of the stomach & tone the muscles in the lower belly.
- The seated twist position of the Half Lord of the Fishes Poses massages your internal organs, which helps you get rid of all the toxins from your body. Your toxin-free body then regulates the circulatory and digestive systems, helping you sleep better.
- The seated twist pose is also a good remedy to avoid constipation.
Crow Pose – Kakasana
- Kakasana, the first step before going into Bakasana (Crane Pose)
- The arm balance generates control over your body & mind.
- A great exercise to strengthen the arms, wrists, shoulders, and the abdomen